Slab leak detection
How can you tell if there is a leak?
If you think you have a slab leak, here are some common symptoms:
- You have moisture buildup or mold growth
- You feel warm spots on the floor
- Excessive water bills
- Your water meter moves even when not using water
- You hear running water in the walls
- You find soggy, or wet areas around your foundation
If you find that you have any of these problems, contact our slab leak repair specialists to find the source of the leak and let you know what your options are for repair.
How can you avoid this from happening in the future?
Regular, proper foundation maintenance helps reduce the risk for concrete slab leaks in your home:
- Always fix small plumbing problems as soon as possible, so they don’t become larger problems.
- Test your water system periodically to detect leaks.
- Be sure to track your water bill carefully. If your bill is going up, but the cost of water hasn’t, you may have a slab leak that will get worse over time.
- Inspect your flooring to watch for buckling or cracked floor tiles. These may indicate a problem with the plumbing underneath it.
Don’t wait for a slab leak to get worse. Fix the problem now by calling Royal Plumbing at 903-236-8893 or 469-722-5464 and get a quote.
Request an Estimate
WE HAVE MORE THAN 35 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Call us at